Employee benefits are an integral part of the total compensation package an employer provides to its employees. They can be a valuable tool in attracting and retaining quality, productive employees that help the business grow and prosper. They can also add significantly to the employee’s overall job satisfaction.
However, providing a comprehensive benefits program that meets both corporate and employee needs has grown extremely challenging as government intervention has made benefit management increasingly complex.
Cecil W. Powell & Company provides comprehensive employee benefit consulting services to help employers satisfy the demands of designing, obtaining, administering and managing an employee benefits program.
Employee Benefits Division
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Long Term Disability
- Group Short Term Disability
- Group Dental
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Business Life Insurance
- Employee Benefits Statements
- Health Spending Accounts
- Key Man Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Our consultants work with businesses to create and market comprehensive employee benefits packages that are attractive as they recruit new talent for their growing businesses. Our team also manages your employee benefits plan at all levels to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Client Experience Services:
- Benefit Plan Marketing
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Travel Accident
- Voluntary Employee paid benefits including dental, vision, life insurance, disability, insurance and more
- Fully and self-insured medical, dental and vision plans
- Level self-funded medical for employers with 10 or more employees enrolled
- Executive Employee Benefits
- Renewal Negotiation
- Cost Modeling
- Claim Review
- Assistance with Employee Claim Issues
- Enrollment Support
- Electronic Enrollment Processing and Data Management
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Communications
- Government and Carrier Compliance
- Employee benefit compliance under Federal and State regulations
- Carrier procedural and contractual compliance
- Benefit Plan Labor Relations
Our clients pride themselves on providing their teams with industry leading employee benefits.
Our 7 step process commences at the beginning of the client relationship and continues throughout its lifespan, repeating the cycle year over year to ensure client needs are continually met.