An excellent Business Insurance Program is as unique as the business it covers. At Cecil W. Powell & Company we know your business is as distinctive as you are and we have been custom designing insurance programs for businesses for more than eighty years.
Insurance policies are a risk transfer mechanism that involves decision making on the part of you the business owner as to how much risk you are comfortable with retaining.
We can provide insurance protection for most every aspect of your business and will vary significantly based on your business size and industry. An insurance program should never be viewed as a one size fits all but should be custom designed, specific to your business to help protect your assets.
Some of our business insurance coverage areas:
Commercial Insurance: Property and Liability
- Buildings and Contents
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors and Omissions Liability
- Officers and Directors Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
Commercial Insurance: Automobile
- Small and Large Fleets
- Intermediate and Long Haul
- Private Passenger Vehicles Used in Business
- Sand and Gravel Hauling
Workers Compensation Plans
- Dividend and Paid Loss Retro Plans
- Loss Sensitive Programs
- Self-Insurance and Excess Workers Compensation Coverage
- United States Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Act (US&H)
Inland Marine Coverage
- Builder’s Risk
- Contractors Equipment
- Installation Floater
- Transportation and Cargo
- Valuable Papers and Records
For clients that need Risk Management Services, Cecil W. Powell & Company has the ability and industry relationships to accommodate the process effectively.